About East Coweta Veterinary Hospital
The primary mission of East Coweta Veterinary Hospital is to provide the highest quality veterinary care to our clients and patients. In support of this, our staff is committed to the following ideals:
- Providing a caring, compassionate, and professional attitude toward each individual patient and client.
- Providing excellent client communication and education in order to help clients better care for their pets.
- Equipping our hospital with the most current equipment and technology so that we can provide the best professional care available.
- Continuing our professional education so that we can provide the best quality medical and surgery care for our patients.
- Providing an environment in which all our employees can continue to grow and achieve personal excellence.
Advanced Veterinary Technology and Client Education
Advanced technology supports our practitioners. There have been rapid advances in veterinary medicine in recent years, and we pride ourselves in being actively invested in new technology and engaged in continuing education.
We believe that an informed client is a happy client, therefore, we will give you all the information you need to participate in your pet’s health care decisions throughout his or her lifetime. We are always willing to take as much time as necessary to ensure you understand what is going on with your pet. That enables our team to provide you and your pet with the highest quality care and best customer service possible.
We are always ready for the challenge of the new day and opportunity to take on a new patient. Give us a try…we want to have the chance to become your pets’ medical caregivers for life!