The primary mission of East Coweta Veterinary Hospital is to provide the highest quality veterinary care to our clients and patients.
Our commitment to our clients:
- To provide a caring, compassionate, and professional attitude toward each individual client and patient.
- To provide excellent client communication and education in order to help clients better care for their pets.
- Equip our hospital with the most current equipment and technology so that we can provide the best professional care available.
- Continue our professional education so that we can provide the best quality medical and surgery care for our patients.
- Provide an environment in which all our employees can continue to grow and achieve personal excellence.